A camera hand grip is one of the basic items for someone who loves photography.
The original model of Herringbone Hand Grip, also known as the Full Grain Leather Hand Grip has sold around 100,000 pieces since 2010. Now, Herringbone introduces the New Heritage Hand Grip for your better style.
With DSLR cameras getting smaller, so the new Herringbone Heritage Hand Grip is designed not only to be suitable with your camera, but also to be more comfortable when in use.
- Made from Genuine Soft Leather
- Provides comfortable grip feeling
- Type 1 for DSLR without battery grip (Plate is included)
- Note for Nikon DSLR, camera plate might be needed even if you have the battery grip
- Includes: Hand Grip, Leather Webbing, Strap Ring, User Guide, and Multi Plate (for 200PL-14 Manfrotto, Dovetail, Markins, Arca Swiss, Benro)